Welcome to CaT Europe EWIV's Website
CaT Europe EWIV with its headquarters in Vienna/Austria was established in 2006 in order to join the forces and international networks of the experienced shareholders Berufsförderungsinstitut Wien (bfi Vienna, founded in 1959) and PlanConsult Deutschland GmbH, member of PlanConsult Holding GmbH (established 1974/1992 in Vienna).
CaT Europe can be an interesting partner of contracting parties or co-operating consultants because of
· high turnover and assets creating a solid basis for the realisation of big projects
· a permanent staff of in total approximately 400 employees besides temporarily employed experts
· a good set of references
· a database of more than 80,000 qualified experts
· a strong international network consisting of
- subsidiaries and joint ventures in Brussels, Munich and Bratislava
- local co-operation partners in the CEE countries and the CIS states
Following the expertise of PlanConsult Holding GmbH and Berufsförderungsinstitut Wien, CaT Europe offers services in the consulting and the training sector.
Broad practical experience in the training sector is coming from bfi Vienna's management and operation of an own vocational training centre (with about 730 apprenticeship training positions), two own commercial colleges (currently approximately 1.400 students and 120 teachers) and one own University of Applied Sciences (at present about 1.300 students per year ).
Broad practical experience in the consulting field is confirmed by the successful implementation of provided study results and Technical Assistance.